Framingham Criminal Defense Attorney Defends Clients’ Rights
Dedicated lawyer advocates for the criminally accused in Massachusetts
If you are facing criminal charges, Daniel F. Campion in Framingham provides skilled criminal defense representation to clients throughout Middlesex County and Massachusetts. With more than three decades of experience defending clients against criminal charges, I know how the local criminal justice system works and understand what it takes to build a successful defense. You can count on me for strategic legal advice and passionate advocacy.
Experienced attorney provides comprehensive criminal defense representation
I provide dedicated criminal defense representation to Massachusetts residents who have been accused of:
- Violent crimes —When my clients have been charged with violent crimes such as assault and battery and domestic violence, I search for evidence of self-defense or other mitigating factors with the goal of getting their charges reduced or dropped.
- Property crimes — Charges such as burglary, robbery or other forms of theft carry serious consequences and require a solid defense strategy.
- Drug crimes — For clients charged with drug crimes, I seek to have the charges dismissed or reduced. When this is not an option, I advocate for alternatives to incarceration.
- Vehicular homicide — When driving in an unlawful manner results in the death of another and a charge of vehicular homicide, I investigate every aspect of the incident and build a strong defense.
- DUI/DWI — If you are facing a DUI/DWI charge, I will explore all possible defenses, such as challenging the accuracy of the breathalyzer test.
- Traffic violations — I defend clients against traffic violations that may lead to steep fines, the loss of driving privileges or even employment.
- Juvenile law — When it comes to juvenile law matters, I understand the importance of keeping minors out of the prison system by advancing a goal of rehabilitation in lieu of punishment.
When you are facing criminal charges, I will help you develop a sound defense strategy.
Contact a Massachusetts criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
At the office of Daniel F. Campion, I have been handling criminal defense cases for over 30 years. Please call 508-820-9342 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Framingham office.